Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Funnies

The things my children say may not be nearly as funny to others as they are to me, but I never want to forget them; they make me laugh so much! I feel like that's all I've been posting about lately, so I've decided to consolidate all the funny things they say into one post per week: Friday Funnies. Here are a few things that made us laugh (or sometimes just say "awwwww") this past week:

Angel:

"Mommy, each kiss holds a little piece of your heart."

"Crab walking is like crawling except you are inside-out."

(upon arising early in the morning, crying) "Mommy, please don't go to work today! I had a terrible dream that you left and never came back because the police took you away because you were smoking."


Grins:

"Woah! We shot that rocket up to Heaven so Heavenly Father and Jesus can catch it!"

1 comment:

This girl said...

When I watched them last Friday, Kai told me that the Tapioca pudding tasted: FANTASTIC! lol