Friday, December 21, 2007

Home at Last!

Today was my last day of work before the holidays! I can finally sit home with my kids, drink hot cocoa, eat bon bons and watch Christmas specials on TV. OK, maybe it will go something more like: shoveling the walks, the fast and furious wrapping of the Christmas presents while the kids are playing or in bed, cleaning the house which always seems to get away from me when I am working, shoveling the walks, making our last neighbor treats, caroling and delivering said treats, trying to fit in Lights at Temple Square, family Christmas party, Ronald McDonald House over the weekend, singing at church, and did I mention shoveling the walks? (Can you tell I LOVE shoveling? At least it's exercise AND it's productive - I love killing two birds with one stone, so that is something!) Whew! At least I have the Christmas shopping done - but I do still need to wrap, wrap and wrap! Who needs sleep at Christmas time anyway?

No comments: