Thursday, January 05, 2012

Photographs

At a recent PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) meeting, I learned something new:  Posting (anywhere online - including a private blog) or email photographs of a minor without their parents' express permission is unlawful and prohibited.  Meaning, if Angel has a birthday party and I take pictures, I can only post pictures of Angel - none of she and her friends.  If I take a picture of Grins at school, I must be sure there are no other students visible if I want to email it to anyone.  I suppose it makes sense....but this will change my blogging habits in the future.  :(  Which is a pity, because I had some adorable ones of Angel and her friends at a recent playdate.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So sad, but I guess I can see the point in this day and age :S...
Love you guys!