Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Best Of Intentions

Being early to church is super important to me, especially since I've been in charge of setting up for Primary before church starts. Last week we were going to a mission farewell and had to leave extra early, so we were totally on top of things and all ready to go about half an hour before we had to leave. Since we had extra time I decided to actually do my hair cute for once (it's the last thing I do so it usually doesn't get done well....). I was in the bathroom for a while curling, etc, and assumed the Mr. was cleaning up breakfast. When I came out, just when it was time for us to leave for church, I discovered that Wiggles had found (and very much enjoyed) Grins' leftover, nutella-covered crepe. All over her and her clothes. Fantastic. :) (Although I can't say I blame her, I LOVE nutella!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I don;t blame her either;)