Sunday, May 06, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

While bicycling around the back cove, we decided to stop for a little family game of baseball.  The children enjoyed the obstacle course while the Mr. and I set up the game.

Angel climbed up one side, over the top, and down the other...
 Wiggles stripped down to her swimsuit and played in the sand.

When we were finally 'set up', we told each of the children to grab a mitt.  I had to take a picture of Wiggles with her mitt on the wrong hand.  SO cute!


I know I take too many pics of this little gal, but can you blame me?
And Wiggles is ready to go!

Angel struts her stuff!

Grins doesn't waste time posing - he's just anxious to start playing!

 It's not hard to get action shots of this boy - he's always on the go!

 I took a break from pitching to snap a photo - look at those cute little outfielders!

It was getting hot, so Angel decided she'd rather pose for pictures than play....


 So the girls sat and enjoyed a snack break while the Mr., Grins and I played on.  It's amazing how much easier it is to play with the Mr. - when it's just me and the children, things don't run nearly as smoothly!  We all love having the Mr. around!


No comments: