Sunday, May 06, 2012

East End Beach

Halfway through our bike trip, we decided to take a detour and bike to a nearby beach, since it was such a beautiful day!  It couldn't have been more perfect!

I take far too many pictures of Wiggles in a bathing suit because I love everything about her adorable little body - I just can't get enough!  The bulging belly, the pudgy legs...seeing her in a swimsuit reminds me how little she is, and I love it!

Wiggles wanted to go down in the hole...

Of course, the hour long baseball game we played earlier at the park wasn't nearly long enough for Grins....

 The water was FREEZING!

.....and yet, the Mr. and Angel still dove right in!  I'm glad the Mr. was there to indulge Angel - I wasn't about to take her in!



Wiggles kept wanting to get 'buried' in a hole - so we finally put her in, and she then immediately wanted out!

She did allow me to take a picture first, though!

 While the older two were down at the water, Wiggles carried buckets of sand back and forth.  My busy little girl!

The 2 days of 80 degree weather got us really looking forward to summer!  We hope to have many more days like this in the near future! :)

No comments: