Thursday, January 31, 2008


Since I don't have enough blogging friends of my own to do a swap (nor do I really have the time/energy/motivation), but I do enjoy a swap every now and then, I thought I would post about one a fellow blogger, Erica Grover, is putting on (to see her blog, click here. If you have never heard of a swap, it's basically a bunch of people swapping names (the "hostess" if you will assigns the partners and coordinates it all) and then sending one another little packages. Just a fun way for us adults to get some of our own holiday cheer since we're usually the ones GIVING (I know, I know, "tis better to give than to receive...", but you have to admit, it IS still fun to receive!) I don't participate in swaps very often but what I love about this swap is that she says "focus more on the simple and creative than on monetary value." Being the wife of a med student, that, to me, is key! :) So, I thought I'd spread the word in case anyone out there is interested. Click here for more details and to sign up. Happy Swapping!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

It sounds fun, but I don't know anybody...should I do it anyway? I think today is the last day to sign up!

Natalie said...

It sounds fun, but I don't know anybody...should I do it anyway? I think today is the last day to sign up!

{Erica} said...

natalie....you should've signed up! the more the merrier and a TON of people didn't know anyone! It's a good way to get to know someone :)