Friday, January 04, 2008

LOVE MY KIDDOS!


Can I just express how MUCH I love my cute little babes?! They are just TOO sweet, TOO adorable, TOO lovable. I ask myself daily what I did to deserve such wonderful children. The past week has been a dream. Sometimes, being home with them full time can be draining, tedious and frustrating. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have occasionally found myself reminiscing on the 'good ole days' when I could sleep for 8 hours uninterrupted, actually KEEP the house clean, and I didn't spend half of my day cleaning up bodily excrement (too much detail?) or breaking up fights. The past week or so, though, has seriously been amazing. My children have been SHARING and PLAYING TOGETHER and GETTING ALONG, with almost no intervention from me. They have been eating what I put in front of them (even the healthy things!) They have been HAPPY and SNUGGLY without being overly clingy. I have been enjoying my time with them IMMENSELY, even more than usual (which is hard to beat!) Why the sudden change? I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that they have their own rooms and are sleeping better. Maybe it's all the new Christmas toys. Maybe it's just the New Year bringing me a fresh, new perspective. But whatever the reason, I am just so grateful for such a wonderful family. My heart has never been so full. I love being a mom!

No comments: