Sunday, October 23, 2011

Westward Ho - Utah

The kids and I LOVED being surrounded by so much family during our time in Utah!  Here are just a few random shots of us hanging out and having fun!

Wiggles was in LOVE with Oma & Opa's kitty!  She followed him around every time we were outside!  For some reason, I loved these shots of her with the cat.



Pillow fights with Nathan and Justin were a big hit!  But my favorite part of this picture is Gavin, rocking out!


For some reason, Angel became TERRIFIED of sleeping in her own room at Oma and Opa's house (even though I was in the next room over.)  So she ended up in bed with Wiggles and I every night.  And, if you've ever slept with Wiggles, you know that she claims far more than her fair share of the bed!  These shots cracked me up - Wiggles taking up the entire bed, with Angel crammed into a small space on the edge!



Uncle Markie can entertain the kids for hours!



How we miss our family!  We are already looking forward to the next time we can see them!

No comments: