Sunday, September 04, 2011

This Girl!



This girl is the love of my life!  She is one of my greatest joys, and also one of my greatest challenges. :)  She is my fire and ice girl; there is no in between with her.  She either loves you, or she despises you.  She either obeys you perfectly, or she flat out refuses to listen to a word you say, all the while screaming "NO WAY!! NO!!!" at the top of her lungs.  She is either slathering you with wet, juicy kisses, or calling you names ("You Baby!" - Apparently, being called a 'baby' is the biggest insult a 2 year old can even imagine.)  Oh how I love this roller coaster of a girl - ups and downs and all!  She brings so much joy, laughter, and character to our family - I truly cannot imagine life without her!  I am so blessed to be a mother to such incredible children!

No comments: