Thursday, March 10, 2011

CSN Store Review

Awhile back, I posted about CSN stores - a network of over 200 stores, conveniently captured on one main website. They have everything from swing sets to wall clocks to bed linens and more! Truly amazing what you can find - I think I've spent hours perusing all they have to offer, and just scratched the surface!

I was asked to do a review on a purchase from CSN stores. I purchased a shaker oak bench:
Boraam Industries Inc Shaker Bench in Oak
The bench arrived in about 5 business days, as expected. It arrived packaged very well, in excellent condition. I was actually very impressed with the quality of the bench for the price - nice, solid wood, and a well-constructed piece of furniture. Some minor assembly was required, and the instructions made it easy for me (and Grins) to complete in less than 5 minutes. The bench was larger than I had anticipated (the measurements listed in the item description were accurate, but it was bigger than I had visualized....one of the major downfalls to online shopping.) But, as I said, good condition and quality. Overall, I was happy with my purchase and my dealings with CSNstores were positive. The only thing I would mention to 'be aware' of when shopping with CSN stores: they advertise "hassle-free returns" which may be true (I haven't had to test it because I was happy with my purchase)- but when I looked into their return policy I realized that, at least on items with free shipping, you have to pay for shipping (both ways) if you return the item....so if you purchased an item for $20 that shipped to you for free, but then decided to return it, you would end up getting only about $5 dollars credited back to you, once they subtracted the initial and return postage from your $20 purchase. Not that I fault them for doing this - but returns are certainly not 'risk-free' and you don't get all your money back - so keep that in mind when ordering!

Overall, though, I would definitely order from CSN stores again!

No comments: