Friday, January 14, 2011

Holding Hands

Nothing brings me more joy than the love my sweet children have for one another! These 2 in particular are the best of friends (most of the time). Today Angel had a little meltdown after school (didn't think it was fair that Grins got to choose where we went skating first - SHE wanted to be first!) and no amount of love, snuggles, reasoning, joking, kissing or ignoring that I did could seem to snap her out of it. But as I looked over while making dinner this is what I saw: Grins' magical touch - just the holding of her hand - and her mood was instantly changed. The whole feeling of our home and family literally transformed in a second or two. Amazing. Nothing can take the place of the love of a sibling! (Keep in mind that the Mr. was on call so this was a SUPER simple meal; crepes! With no tablecloth! :) But I'm still posting the picture online; that's how comfortable I am with myself!)

No comments: