Friday, October 09, 2009

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

Dear Mr. Love-of-mine,
Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I don't care HOW old you are, you will always be my only true love (aside from the children you've given me, of course..) :) Thank you for all that you are. You have done amazing things with these past 30-something years, and I know the trend will continue!

Thank you for your integrity. For your honesty. For your goodness. Thank you for your charity. Your patience. Your faith, and perseverance. You are such an incredible example to me, of devotion to the Savior, of undying faith, hard work and dilligence. You have always inspired me to be more kind, more loving, more patient.

Thank you for the amazing Husband you are! You've treated me like a queen these past 8+ years; they have truly been the best 8 years of my life! You are SO loving, so concerned with my welfare, so patient, and so kind. And so good at keeping the spark alive after all these kids, all this time, and all that you are involved in!

Thank you for being a fantastic Father to our little treasures! I knew from the moment I met you, that you would be an incredible father, and you have never let me down! I love that you love our children as much as I do, and always have their best interest at heart.

Well, there is MUCH more I could say, but our little lovelies are needing my IMMEDIATE attention for reasons I'd better not share on your birthday....some things are better left unsaid. :)

I love you, !

Love Always,

Me

No comments: