Monday, August 29, 2011

Morning Devotional

Every morning at 6:30am, the children and I (and the Mr. if he is still home, which is rare), hold a morning "devotional".  We sing a song, say a prayer, read scriptures, quote a verse we are working on, and then read a story from the Friend magazine.  It is a wonderful time that we look forward to each morning.  Lately, Grins has been particularly excited about it, and I will come around the corner to see this:


Grins carefully lays out each person's scriptures and even opens them to the correct pages!  What a helpful little darling boy!  We are so blessed to have him in our family! :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a great idea! I don't know if we could actually do that and still get out the door in time, but you are inspiring me to perhaps give it a shot!

The Stimpson Family said...

Such a darling boy! We miss him and all the rest of you! GOod job being so diligent in your devotionals! I learn a lot by your example!