Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Food Storage Analyzer



Lately I've been feeling the need to be more prepared for natural disasters, etc. We have 72 hour kits but they are quite old (meaning I probably wouldn't want to eat the food inside even if I WAS starving). And we have a little bit of food storage but we just don't have room for much at all. So, I was so excited when I found out about an awesome thing called the "Food Storage Analyzer" - where you input your family member's ages, it calculates your family's caloric need, and then you input all the food you have in your pantry right now, and it tells you how long your food will feed your family. Isn't that amazing? I found out that, if I needed to, I could actually feed my family for much longer than I thought, so it made me feel a little better about my whole no-space food storage situation. You should totally check it out - it's free, it only takes a few minutes, and you can even win a $10 gift card for doing so! Just click the link at the bottom of this post for more info.


Gift Card Giveaway

No comments: