Thursday, August 06, 2009

Summer Update Cont - This is the Place Heritage Park




I was lucky enough to receive a pass to This is the Place Heritage Park for Mother's Day - this really is the gift that keeps on giving! My kids LOVE it - there is so much to do; crafts, train rides, pony rides, petting zoo, a park...and it's within walking distance from our home which is an added bonus!

This summer, we were fortunate to have Aunt Abbie join us - tons of fun for the kids because they just adore her, and an added bonus for me because she is seriously like a little nanny! I go into withdrawls when she leaves, she takes such great care of the kids! They all had a great time at This is the Place (or, as Abbie called it, "Here's where it's at Park" when she couldn't remember the name. That cracked me up.) despite the heat (as is evidenced by the rosy cheeks!)

No comments: