Saturday, April 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Saturday because I'm just so organized!)










The past few months have been such a whirlwind I've neglected my meal planning. I'm going to start back up again and would LOVE suggestions for kid-friendly vegetarian meals. Although the Mr. is easy to please, the kids are a bit more difficult, since their ideal meals are KRAFT macaroni & cheese (I don't like the homemade kind, Mommy!), chicken nuggets (at least they'll eat my homemade sneaky chef version!) and hot dogs (ugh! I don't know how these got on the top 3 - they've had them all of one or two times because I don't buy hot dogs; they are against my religion... well, against my own personal value system.)

Saturday - "Friend Party" for the kids; chicken nuggets, carrot and celery sticks, apple slices (the Mr. and I will finish off the week's remaining leftovers)
Sunday - dinner at our friends' house; we'll bring Gooey Butter Cake for dessert! :)
Monday - sweet corn chowder, mixed green salad, crusty bread...sneaky chef brownies with a dollop of soy dream for FHE treat
Tuesday - The Mr. has class - homemade mac 'n cheese and sweet peas for the kids, I'll pop a vegan quickie meal in for me
Wednesday - homemade creamy chicken-pesto and tofu-asparagus pizza (2 separate pies!), pear goat cheese salad, fresh fruit
Thursday - cheese fondue with crusty bread, carrots, celery, apples (any other ideas?)
Friday - I work; the Mr. is in charge! I love to see what he comes up with! ;)

No comments: