9 years ago today I married my best friend and sweetheart. I thought our first year of marriage was wonderful, but that was only the beginning! The Mr. has been the picture of a (nearly) perfect husband from day one and, though we've had our ups and downs like any couple, things just keep getting better!
I could go on all day about what I love about The Mr. and our marriage, but due to lack of time because of the beautiful life we've created together :) I'm going to keep it short and sweet:
9 Things I love about The Mr.
1. He is an amazing father. Our children adore him, and I adore watching him with them!
2. He is the most supportive husband I've ever known. He supports my every whim, even the silly ones, without even rolling his eyes! :)
3. He is so gentle. He has never once raised his voice at me.
4. He is the hardest worker I have ever known. This is saying something, because I was raised by 2 incredibly industrious parents, so I know hard work when I see it!
5. He is incredibly strong. Seriously. As in, several people have asked him if he takes some sort of supplement (or steroids). No joke.
6. He loves the Lord. He cares far more about pleasing God than man.
7. He is so patient. With everyone, but especially with me.
8. He is constantly trying to better himself. Spiritually, academically, physically, etc. Amazing!
9. He is gorgeous. I know, petty, but let's be honest, my husband is a looker! (I have even had several friends comment on this fact so I know I'm not just biased!)
Thank you for the past 9 years, our beautiful children, and our incredible life together. I love you. Here's to 99 more!