Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Sunday


Trying to get a jump on the week, so here goes:

Monday - Spinach and crab quiche, cherry tomatoes (bumped from 2 wks ago, still haven't made it yet!)
Tuesday - Spaghetti Pie, green beans
Wednesday - Brown Rice Chicken Bake, cabbage
Thursday - Black bean soup, steamed baby carrots
Friday - Mom's at work - Left overs
Saturday - Homemade Veggie Pizza

I'm also trying to start planning lunches in advance in an effort to make shopping easier and so I won't have to wonder every day "what should we have for lunch today?"
I'm trying to get a little more creative, because I think my kids are probably tired of quesadillas, soups and sandwiches for lunch.

Here's what we have this week:

Monday - cold cut sandwiches, bananas & carrots
Tuesday - mini pizzas (english muffin, tomato sauce, cheese & veggies), grapes
Wednesday - mini quiches, pears, cherry tomatoes
Thursday - left over spaghetti pie, apples, carrots
Friday - chicken salad and crackers, grapes & celery
Saturday - sandwiches, veggies

As you can see, I am definitely hurting for finger food ideas. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!!!:)

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

yummy! Thanks for the great idea. This might sound totally random...but every time i get on your blog and see your husbands picture he seems so familliar...did he go to byu-hawaii?

{Erica} said...

I was there from 1999-2001 and lived in hale 4 for the semester and then moved to the rocky road house up on the point...he was one of my friends roomates boyfriend...follow me? I think they were engaged at one time and then he called it off...I remember him riding his bike and being a super nice guy. Did you live in the hale's?

Heidi and Matt said...

Sarah, you are ON THE BALL! I can barely turn out a dinner with good veggies each night, let alone lunch! Way to go!

{Erica} said...

I was a biology major :) I'm sure we had oba and winget together then :) I knew Jon was Biology...I bet we totally knew eachother...crazy!