Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Aren't They Adorable?


I know that, as their mother, I am slightly biased. Still, I can't help but look at these two and want to just eat them up!

This particular shot is one of my favorites because it's one of the only pictures in which I've been able to capture both of them with natural - and happy - expressions. During a typical 'kodak moment' when both kids are looking especially adorable (or doing something despicable that I simply have to catch on tape...) I will run to grab my camera, only to return and snap shots of one or both of them crying, pulling their sibling's hair, or scrunching up their face in a smile that looks more like a cringe. So, in this moment, when they were bathing in the kitchen sink after Makea had persistently begged to do so for over a week, I actually caught them both "in the moment" so as to capture the expressions of theirs I so love. (By the way, you can click on the picture to enlarge it so you can more fully appreciate their expressions.) It doesn't happen very often, but despite that, they always manage to look cute whatever their facial expression or frame of mind. :)

No comments: