Monday, March 23, 2009

Pay it Forward Spring Surprise




OK, I know the picture has nothing to do with the post, but I'll never pass up an opportunity to show off my kids, and I hate posting without a pic...

"Paying it forward" - I saw this idea on my aunt's blog, and thought it looked fun so I agreed to pass it on, so here goes:

The first three people to comment on this post will be the lucky recipients of something cleverly handmade by me, to be gifted in the near future.

And here's the only catch. In order for you to comment and be a receiver, you must post this same "deal" on your own blog to keep it going. That way, we can all get a little springtime cheer. And, I'll add my own little wish, which is that you'll post what you made, too, because that would be fun to know.

I'm off to think, think, think about whether I'll cook, sew, craft, or or or . . . . Watch for my post on what I've gifted and I'll be watching for yours!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I love the paying it forward idea. Unfortunately I do not have a blog. I just haven't found the time especially when busy with my little Man. But I wanted to just leave a comment on here. Love you guys and miss you hopefully we will get out to Utah to visit one of these days.

Nina said...

See now, i would comment, but you guys are always doing this sort of thing for us, so i will just leave this non-comment comment and leave it for someone else.