Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oma and Opa

Last month, we enjoyed a brief but lovely visit from Oma and Opa. Grins in particular enjoyed all of the attention! He got to play ball, frisbee, and "pillow egg" (hitting a plastic egg with the pillow) with Opa, and it was pretty much Heaven on Earth for Grins (and me!)

Though it had only been 6 months since their last visit, Wiggles had a hard time remembering it....when I said "We are going to go see Oma and Opa!" Wiggles said "On the computer?" I explained that no, they would be here in front of us, and she said "On the phone?" It made me laugh to realize my children are growing up in an entirely different world than I did!

Once Oma and Opa arrived, however, Wiggles remembered them right away, and couldn't get enough of their snuggles! I am so grateful that my children have been blessed with such wonderful grandparents, and that we've been blessed with the opportunity to see them twice since we've moved so far away!

No comments: