Monday, January 05, 2009

Unto Us a Child is Born



"For unto us a child is born" had an extra special meaning to our family this year, as our little wiggles joined our family shortly before Christmas. Our kids LOVED having a "real, live baby Jesus" for our own little rendition of the nativity story this year. They were SO adorable - Angel was so gentle and motherly, carefully holding little Wiggles, while Grins reminded us "I'm Jo-fuf" and continually pulled his headband off. Not an entirely quiet or reverent rendition, but very touching indeed! I'm so grateful for the holiday season in which we pause to remember the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh...so cute! I love that you did the nativity with your children! Merry Christmas to your family!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh...so cute! I love that you did the nativity with your children! Merry Christmas to your family!